Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Gingerbread Sketch tag

I tried my hand at something a little different. I used an svg file and my Cameo to draw these cute little ginger's.


I set up the pieces on my page how I wanted them. Then went back and "erased" the parts I didn't want to draw, like where the arms overlapped, etc. Once I had them the way I liked I set the Cameo to draw them with a white gel pen. I'm not entirely happy with the eyes but I can try something different next time. Other than that I'm very pleased with the look. 


Materials: 
Craft paper, The Paper Studio "Christmas Basics" stack, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Scraptastical Kreations "Gingerly Love" file (dad and dog), Unity Stamps "Tags, Glorious Tags" (to, from), white, red and green Gelly Roll Pens, red Stickles. The writing tool I use is from Hot Paws Creations.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope I've given you some inspiration! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, reading them makes me smile!! :D