Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Valentine Door Decor

I had a few different ideas swirling around of what I wanted to make this year for my front door (thank you Pinterest!). Then I was browsing through AC Moore to see what I could find to bring my ideas to life. They had this frame set on sale for $5 and inspiration struck. I had a picture in my head of what I wanted it to look like, it's similar but not exact. Then again when do the things we make ever come out exactly how we pictured  or planned?




As I mentioned the frame is from AC Moore, the letters and corner flourishes are done in 651 vinyl (files from Silhouette), the metal decoration is from Miriams Craft Supplies, I used a piece of tulle to make the bow and various gems and buttons for embellishment.

Overall I'm pleased with how it came out, a little something different. Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, reading them makes me smile!! :D