Monday, February 3, 2014

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

February is the month of love, so fittingly for my magnetic board this month I made this "LOVE" Subway art.



I started with a file from the Silhouette store and changed it up a bit to fit my needs. I moved some words, changed some sizes, changed a font or two, and added some hearts and a place for a photo mat. I love, love love, how this came out (see what I did there?). It may just be my favorite board that I've made to date.  

I used my Cameo and HotPaws writing tool to draw the letters and hearts, then colored and doodled them by hand. One small problem was that the rollers tracked some of the ink up and down the page because it wasn't drying fast enough. The white I went over with a black pen and to my surprise I was able to erase the 2 others, nice!

Materials: CTMH 8x8 magnetic frame, black cardstock, "Lots of Love Subway Art" from Silhouette, Gelly Roll pens; White, Metallic Red, and Silver Shadow Pink and The Paper Studio papers for the photo mat.

Thanks for stopping by today, hope I've inspired you in some way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, reading them makes me smile!! :D